Custom Direct is celebrating 32 years of growing our team, nurturing our long-term client relationships and delivering outstanding results. We offer a casual, relaxed atmosphere in our spacious offices, located near downtown Roselle, Illinois, a 5-minute walk from the Metra train station.
Be part of a team of creative thinkers. View our open positions below.
Our marketing internship program provides the opportunity to assist our agency in creating content, as well as developing and implementing marketing and public relations plans.
This is a paid internship, 20 hours/week with schedule flexibility depending on candidate background, skills, and availability.
- Participate in planning, strategizing and developing content for marketing campaigns
- Assist in measuring marketing effectiveness
- Conducting research on companies in various industries
- Help implement digital creative marketing strategies and manage company website, blog & social media channels
Ideal Candidate Abilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Desire to learn and strong self-motivation
- Great communication skills
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Experience in Marketing/Business/Finance/Journalism industry is a PLUS
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or WordPress
- Ability to learn software programs (SharpSpring, Teamwork)
What you will learn:
1) Industry Skills/Experience
- Marketing materials and proposal preparation
- Confidence in communication
- Presentation skills
- Understanding what companies look for in their marketing needs
2) Professional Growth
- Critical thinking
- Organization skills
- Insight into marketing campaign development
- Networking skills
- Professionalism in communication
Paid Internship: $10/hr
If interested in applying, please fill out the form or submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you are responsible for the timeline management of agency marketing projects. This role works directly with the entire Custom Direct team, as well as clients and outside vendors, to ensure assigned projects are completed efficiently, accurately and on-time.
In this role, social media marketing experience is essential. You will also focus on developing meaningful, creative and accurate marketing copy, customer stories, social media posts and messaging as part of ongoing marketing campaigns to increase the value and performance of our clients’ brands. You must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.