Paid Marketing Internship
- Contribute to content development through content writing for social media profiles and posting.
- Collaborate with in-house team for white paper and case study development.
- Assist in proofing and editing of content (digital and print).
- Optimize social media profiles (namely LinkedIn) for enhanced digital presence.
- Assist in auditing website Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Assist in building analytics reporting through Raven Tools, Google Data Studio, and other relevant Software.
- Complete On-Page SEO tasks including updating meta descriptions, page titles, & optimizing images.
Ideal Candidate Abilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Desire to learn and strong self-motivation
- Great communication skills
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising OR Liberal Arts
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or WordPress
What you will learn:
- Industry Skills/Experience
- Marketing materials and proposal preparation
- Confidence in communication
- Presentation skills
- Understanding what companies look for in their marketing needs
- Professional Growth
- Critical thinking
- Organization skills
- Insight into marketing campaign development
- Networking skills
- Professionalism in communication